Saturday, November 21, 2009

conversation with the good lord above

Annabella s surgery is only one week and 3 days away. :( I know that god will be there with her in that surgery room as well as leading those hands of her Dr hirsch. I know that she is going to be ok. But it is still heart breaking to see your little girl go through it all. every poke and every cry , every surgery and every Pain . I keep trying to be strong. but when I sit there and stare at such a beautiful little girl and think of all the pain the MY LITTLE PRINCESS is going through I start to ask WHY , WHY HER , WHY ME , WHY PARKER, WHY HER, WHY MY BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! I do know that there is a reason and I do know that I will never know WHY . But In God I trust that he will make his child well. As I was driving down the road the other night with this little angel in the back seat I just couldnt stop crying So I started to talk to the great lord above and through all of what was said is no matter what happens this is my baby girl but this is Gods child she will be ok , she will be heeled.. God please know I may ask why alot but I do not doubt you , Thank you and I know I am blessed to have My baby girl !

1 comment: