Sunday, August 2, 2009

Annabella's Story Need 1 million or MORE prayers by wednesday!

Annabella (a.k.a Bella) was born may 31st 2009. She was 5lbs 14 oz and 20 inchs long , cutest little thing you ever did see (right with carly of course, her cousin born 5 days after her). The doctor heard a murmer at 3 days old and had us go see a cardiologist, who did a bunch of test, come to find out she had more then the murmer. She has VSD (hole in the heart) and Tricuspid Atresia, which means she is missing her tricuspid valve. A normal persons oxygen runs in the high 90s . Hers was running high 80s. She has visiting nurses come to check her weight which i must say she is a little piggy she is already up to 9 lbs 3 oz (GO BELLA!) and they also check her oxygen level, 3 days a week. The oxygen as gradually dropped and now she is only in the mid 70's. We went to the cardiologist on Tuesday and he put her on oxygen. And they have decided that it was time for the first of 3 open heart surgeries. My purpose for this blog is to get 1 MILLION prayers for Annabella by Wednesday. So Please email this blog to everyone you know. I also will keep this updated daily to let you all know how WELL she is doing...

17 comments:

  1. I will start, I am praying ALLLLLL The time for my baby girl...... I also thank god for the my little munchkin butt... Mommy loves you bella..

    Like uncle dakota would say we fix bella her heart is broken...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for sweet Annabella and her loving parents. Always thinking of you.
    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. My beautiful Bella. Grandma prays for you everyday.
    Love you always
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am praying all the time for the most beautiful baby girl in the whole world, Annabella Catherine. God gave us such a precious gift and he will be there with her while she goes through this surgery and through all the struggles she will be facing! I'm also praying for you Parker and Jodelynn. Love you guys so so much!
    And my baby El, Aunt Haley loves you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be praying! She will have so many people lifting her up in prayer!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annabella, I wish I could give you my heart....you have so many people praying for you that you have never met....Be strong Bella, God will be with you holding your hand, and yes your heart too.
    Love you so very much.
    Aunt Dawn/Uncle Dan, Johnny, Ryan and Liv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jodelynn & Parker,You know my love and prayers are with you along with sweet, precious Bella. Be strong...Trust In God. I love You! Aunt Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I had no idea! I will pray for this sweet baby girl and her family!

    In His Love Brenda Lippert

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers are with her and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Annabella, Jodelynn, and Parker- You guys are never far from my thoughts or prayers. I am praying for you three on Wednesday. I wish I could be there, but unfortunately I can't. I know that I will be there in spirit and prayer though. Love to all.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jodelynn, Parker & 'Belle', you are all in my prayers that God give you healing and that you can feel his presence every moment of your life. Jodylynn, you have had such great faith and done courages things so keep that faith and God will get you through all. God Bless All of You. I will add her to our prayer request at Perpetual Adoration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for a successful surgery, and peace for your family knowing that God is with you every step of the way holding ALL of you in his hands. Praying also for the surgeon's hands!

    ReplyDelete
  13. good luck tomarrow my family will be praying for Bella. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aunt Mickey loves ya Bella. Aunt Deb and I will be at church praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jodelynn,
    Your sweet little girl has our prayers!
    Shawna & Chad

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hang in there Jodelynn and Parker; I love you! Aunt Teresa

    ReplyDelete