Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Night before surgery mixed emotion

Right now I am holding my little girl... As I look at her I feel scared to death and helpless I feel as Im letting my little girl down everytime that I let them poke at her or when they do something that makes her cry and look at me like Mommy help. Or when she wants me to pick her up and I cant . I just want to pick her up and hold her close and run away and hide from all that pain she has to go through. Just wish that I could take her place, cause I would in a HEART beat.. But I cant, all I can do is ask God to guide the doctors to make my little baby girl healthy. We get up in about 5 hrs to take her to the hospital. I know you are all getting annoyed at me for asking but again please say your prayers! Thanks and I'll keep u all updated tomorrow... I know all is going to be ok EVERYTHING happens for a reason God dont give you more then you can handle..... love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment