Monday, August 10, 2009

Hiccups

Bella had the hiccups tonight it is so sad to see her in that pain:( Everytime she look at me like mommy help me, do something. And I cant do anything for her. Usually I give her a little water and it helps but she is not taking bottles yet only through a tube in her nose. I feel awful, I just wish I could take her place. I was looking at her and I just wanted to tell her mommy will never let you go through this again. And I couldnt cause I know she has to do it at least two more times... Ohhh I hope she dont hate me by the end of all this...... I feel use less if you are a mother just think of it if your baby is going through all that pain and you couldnt help, IT SUCKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! ;( ;( I love you Annabella !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry things are so rough for you all! God is faithful and loves ALL his children dearly. I do not pretend to understand all He allows but I trust Him. Prayin for you all! ps...she won't hate you for this time in her life. When she becomes a teen you may hear those words but only good mommies and daddies get told that! =)

    ReplyDelete