Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OHhhhhh bitter sweet

So I can hold my baby girl now whenever I want but I m scared of hurting her so I have held her min. Untill she gets the chest tube out cause I m affraid it hurts when I move her. Soooo it sounds like tomorrow that will come out (fingers crossed). I feel bad cause today I ve held her for a little bit a couple times but when I m not holding her she just lays there with her eyes just wide open staring at nothing but as happy as can be. She needs a little crib toy to stare at hopefully grandma comes up tomorrow and will bring it for her. And if she gets that chest tube out tomorrow I will be able to hold her all day and night long YAY:) ohhh and I cant believe the smiles she is giving I got one tough cookie... I mean for only being 6 days after surgery only 2 days off ventilator she is smiling like crazy and is happy as can be. She is a strong baby... I LOVE THIS KID!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment